Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'd Better Try Harder!

In researching Todd Beck's Page, I discovered that I had won more awards than I thought. That's pretty amazing since I am always experimenting and sometimes drop an exceptional method to try out a new theory. I might revive a system or two.

What's sad is that I haven't revised my NBA in a couple of months, I think, and I'm still in fourth place. I think I'll update it tomorrow and make a run for the finish line.

Here are the awards Todd Beck has blessed me with:

2000 Best Against the Spread - Yourlinx NFL Ratings
2005 NFL Best against the Spread - Nutshell Predictive Ratings (shared)
2006 Most Retrodictive Wins - Superlist NCAA
2007 Best Against the Spread - Nutshell NCAA Football Ratings (season and second half)

I need to get my act together and win more awards.

No comments: