Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little More Time

I'm sitting at home with a pulled muscle. I woke up with it yesterday and went ahead to work. The first trip was normal but on the second one the pull got worse and proceeded to worsen throughout the day. I'm trying to avoid using it so I'm sitting in a comfortable chair with my laptop. It took about five minutes to figure out how to get out of bed this morning. I had to slide my foot toward me, then turn to my right carefully and put my hand on the floor. That gave me some leverage and thirty seconds later I was standing tall. I also have a drinking problem. It's not as bad standing up as sitting in a chair but it requires using my pulled muscle. I'm going to buy some straws. Today I will get a little further down the list as my muscle allows.

No comments: