Saturday, May 29, 2010

Changes on NutshellSports.com (or possibly NutsHellSports.com)

David Wilson has been maintaining our (his and mine) Superlists as well as my NFL and NCAA Football Historical retrodictive ratings for some time. Since my time is short I have decided to drop a lot of the things on my site in favor of having more time to work on David's directory. I am cutting my site down to the following pages: NCAA Football, NFL Football, MLB, NBA (all the preceding include my ratings, The Girl's ratings, and the Combos), the CFL, and UFL. The last two are easy because there aren't many games. I will no longer be maintaining the NFL and NCAA Odds. Those are time-consuming and have provided no income. I've already seen what I suspected - the the odds makers rank the teams similar to the way I do, although they get to add a lot of factors into the week that I can't because, after all, I'm ranking the teams, not the next game. Thus the only really time-consuming thing I will be doing is the NCAA Football. The NBA and MLB are time consuming as well but don't interfere much with football. Kind of makes me wish I had taken the time to learn programming skills.

No comments: